Nice one!!

Today I received an email about my blog's activity on Bloglovin and it turns out that I now have 100 followers. The last time I checked it was about 80 so I was pleasantly surprised. And such a nice round number too :-)
In comparison to other blogs this is maybe not much of a deal, but to me it's wonderful!
100 persons believing that my blog is worth reading, or at least worth checking out. That's just amazing.

So a big, big THANK YOU to everyone following my blog on Bloglovin!!
You are the best!

Lilian


Comments

  1. Congrats for hitting 100! I am one of your new subscribers - LOVE that denim skirt you made. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My preferred way of finishing necklines and armscyes on a knit shirt

Let's start 2011 with Top 3b from KnipMode 2008-08

My (re)view on KnipMode September 2015 - The Make-over