Plans

As promised, here is a sneak preview of my upcoming plans.
Yep, this is fall-sewing. I'm totally done with summer. Sewing, that is.
Skirt
Pattern - KnipMode, August 2004, nr. 6
Fabric - Beige ribcord with a bit of stretch,  creamy-soft texture!
I love the topstitching on this skirt, and of course the A-line style which suits my bodytype very well.

Sweater
Pattern - KnipMode, August 2004, nr. 8b
Fabric - Soft knit, polyester with spandex (the same fabric as for the vest)
This sweater has an interesting neckline which I like very much. 

Vest
Pattern - KnipMode, January 2010, nr.11
Fabric - Soft knit, polyester with spandex
I'll make the sweater before I start on this vest, just to get the feel of the fabric and find out wether it's an easy or difficult fabric to work with. Best to practice on something not too difficult.


I think I'll start with the sweater. I'm anxious to find out how to handle this lovely fabric.
There's one week of holiday left for me, so there should be some progress in the coming days.
Apart from these pieces, I do have other sewing plans as well.

I'll keep you informed.

Gr.
Lilian

Comments

  1. I can't believe how amazingly organised you are and I love your plan! The beige skirt will be a fabulous wardrobe basic. I love the colours you have chosen for the sweater and vest - and the texture of the fabric looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice patterns. Like you I'm done with summer sewing (summer never really got here anyhow, don't you think?)
    Like the colors of your knits, go well with the skirt color.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My preferred way of finishing necklines and armscyes on a knit shirt

Let's start 2011 with Top 3b from KnipMode 2008-08

My (re)view on KnipMode September 2015 - The Make-over