Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to meeeeee !

Yes dear ladies and sirs, today is my birthday! My 44th to be precisely.
I already had family and friends over yesterday to celebrate, but I still feel like a birthday-girl today. The text-messages, emails and phonecalls are still coming in.  I feel bright and cheerful and I like to share that feeling.
So here goes:


Everyone out there, being today's birthday-girl or boy, I hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family. Forgetting our diets for one day and enjoying all the good things life is giving us.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!


Gr.
Lilian

9 comments:

KID, MD said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great celebration.

gwensews said...

HappyBirthday. Eat cake and enjoy!

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday!! Eat that cake and enjoy every bite!!

melissa said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day!

Lina said...

Happy birthday!!!!! :)

Sigrid said...

dagje te laat, maar alsnog: gefeliciteerd!

Eugenia said...

A very happy birthday to you!!! And here's to a wonderful year of sewing (and blogging) ahead of you .....

Kathi said...

I am a little belated here, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I just love birthdays!!!!!!

Shannon said...

I'm so late to the party! Happy belated birthday!!