The first of hopefully many

Hello everyone,

This will be the first of hopefully many posts. Having read and followed so many blogs out there in sewingland, I finally came to the conclusion that it was about time I started some blogging of my own. So here it is, after a bit of constructionwork, my first post on my very own blog. I think it's exciting and I really am gonna try to post regularly and show you guys all the things I will be making and the (baby)steps of getting there. I think it makes sewing even more fun when you can share it. For fall I allready have some projects lined up. Starting with these fabrics:






The white dotted fabric is a very soft and rather thin babycord. It will turn into a blouse someday. The two sides have a different pattern so I will take the dotted side for the outside of the blouse and the other side will be on the side of the collar that shows.
The purple/white dotted fabric should become a blouse with a volant. The army-green fabric also has to become a blouse. (OMG, there are gonna be a lot of blouses in my wardrobe this fall and winter).
Finally, the blue jeans is gonna turn into a skirt.
But for now I will be working on a black blouse. It's almost finished. I only have to cut open the buttonholes (already sewed them), and attach the buttons.

So, goodbye for now. I still wil have to do some constructionwork on this blog before it looks like someting that 'works'. And then back to the blouse I'm working on. Want to know what it's gonna look like? Keep following me and I'll show you.

Gr. Lilian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My preferred way of finishing necklines and armscyes on a knit shirt

Let's start 2011 with Top 3b from KnipMode 2008-08

My (re)view on KnipMode September 2015 - The Make-over